SEO Full Form “Search Engine Optimization” It is a process of combining on-page & off-page SEO to influence online visibility of an website on search engines SERPS for its niche queries.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SIMPLIFIED – STEP-BY STEP GUIDE TO LEARN HOW TO DO SEO
you must learn about Search engines before learning about seo.
Search Engine, it is a software which accepts a query and provides set of relevant results (videos, images, news, websites, blogs, PDF’s, Doc’s, PPT’s, Local results, Reviews, Ads, Apps, Business listings, profile listings, E-books, Articles, micro Blogs and more) which are Indexed in their servers or database after implementing various Algorithms. Users can also use to find particular sites on world wide web. Google, Bing,
Search Engine Optimization is a process of getting traffic from paid, organic, referral, natural results on search engines. or optimizing your online content i.e, blog or website or video, image, or any form of information, so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of your targeted keyword.
If you have piece of content or article or a video, or an image or PDF on latest link building Strategies, you want search engines likely to make it as one among the top results when audience or robots searches for keyword you optimized your article.
Remember that you will be getting 40% of clicks among search traffic, if your business indexed in 1st 5 position of search results for high search volume keywords.This shows how much seo is important for businesses.
HOW SEARCH ENGINES WORKS?
The life span of a Google query is less then 1/2 second, and involves quite a few steps before you see the most relevant results. Here’s how Google Search works.
Search engines uses Ranking factors dependent algorithms to analyze indexed results before displaying on SERPS. here are Google 200 ranking factors used by Google search engine in search results filtering algorithms to analyze the results for User query before indexing, display on SERPs.
Before implementing SEO you should be aware that their exists two versions of SEO, white hat SEO, black hat SEO
BLACK HAT SEO V/S WHITE HAT SEO
Black hat SEO is type of SEO focuses on optimizing your content only for the search engine, not considering humans.Black hat SEO approach makes your website/blog spam often get penalized.
White hat SEO is the approach of bringing in Traffic naturally for the websites. white hat SEO add conversions to the business. White hat SEO is process of providing user an easily accessible, Unique content fallowing search engine rules. Here are Google Webmaster Guidelines every business owner must know.
Black hat Strategies: Duplicate content or copy content, Invisible text, stuffed keywords, redirecting user to another site or page, links from sites which was non-relevant, cloaking.
White hat SEO Strategies: Unique content, Optimized and compressed images, relevant do-follow & no-follow balanced link profile, relevant sites external links.
SEO has two Categories On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization.
ON-PAGE SEO AND OFF PAGE SEO
On-page Optimization is taking care of Technical SEO.Concern about all google ranking factors includes content, headers, navigation, page performance,
Off page SEO is taking care of Link building Profile of a website.Concern about websites your getting links from i.e. social media, social book marking and other web 2.0 sites.
Business owners need to do both on-page and off-page optimization for increasing their authority, brand, and conversions. You can do many things on your website and even many more thing outside your websites those bring in relevant traffic you need on world wide web.
On-Page SEO Strategies Ensures readers coming from search engine spend a lot of time on your site:
Content is where i expect much of real money made in future on internet.
Article on digital Strategy by Bill gates
Search engines are preferred by its customers if this software bring out results those serve their need is best and easy way. So Search engines like google, bing relay on content of different forms (video,text, link, comment, answer, images, PDF) to make their customers happy. So Being an SEO you must be able or relay on expert content writers to produce best content that is unique and relevant to targeted keywords, audience. Content Marketing Standards you must fallow to make your content great in Google’s Eyes:
Quality Content, here are the ways to Create Quality Content That Drives Relevant, Converting Traffic for your Business Website online. For bringing in success to your business through content you must create an compelling title which forces the organic traffic to click your website among the top results on SERP’S of major search engines. Here are Strategies/Techniques for Writing Compelling Titles for Blogs.
Content is new way of advertising, writing unique content for your targeted niche make you pro, Here are Tips by Niklas on How To Create A Daily Blogging Habit To Produce Great Content Consistently.
You need to do Keyword Research before Producing Content. here is guide on How to Do Keyword Research for SEO, Keyword Research and Keyword Analysis is most important on-page optimization factor every SEO should learn, Learn About Keyword Research by Backlinko.You came out with your keywords, Then make sure your keyword is present headlines, URL and meta description, alt tags, anchor texts etc maintaining lower keyword density.
Fresh content on blogs make your business stay connected with audience:How frequently you need to blog to hold your position or increase on SERPS or rank well, and stay connected with your audience, to bring in the business you deserve.Publish in depth content regularly will add decent no of conversions for your business.
Direct Answers: Recently Google started showing up your website content directly beneath the search bar, if it recognizes your content as an answer to a particular question.you want do well with direct answers, here is list of tips by Moz on Google’s Direct Answers: Keep Visitors Coming to Your Site.
TECHNICAL SEO FACTORS IMPORTANT FOR SEO BENEFITS
Optimize 50 to 60 charters Title, Headings (primary keyword in h1, tweaked keywords in h2, h3), Image Alternate tags and 150 to 160 characters description meta tags, URLs with targeted keywords for every web page on the website.
Webmaster tools will help you identify technical SEO issues and even provide recommendations to fix.
Schema: Create schema for every web page to optimize your web page rich snippets,author markup, How to implement Schema for your website, Find here, Moz Schema creating tips on how to get the most out of Schema. When you’re done, don’t forget to test your page for Schema.
Broken links, Broken functionalities, 404 error pages, HTML/CSS Issues(formatting, alignment, links and headings style, paragraph breaks and spaces), page speed, browser compatibility, canonicalization, java-script removal,mobile responsive website design, page loading speed, local optimization, safe and secure connections, design websites with Good User Friendly Navigation, content structure and website Structure, Search engines accessibility ( sitemaps, robot.txt), Duplicate content, 301 re-directions, 302 re-directions, remove stop words from URL, Formats(bold and italic).
Off Page Optimization to increase trust, links, optimize business for local search and to increase brand using Social Signals.
Trust rank:The higher your trust rank, the higher the authority of your site and so you can get the TOP positions in the search engines more easily.Quality link building i.e. getting links from .edu, .org relevant or non relevant websites can increase your website or blog trust rank. Authority( DA,PA), Domain age, Bounce rate, and Relevancy or Outbound links profile of link giving websites/ back links providing website are few consideration metrics for providing trust rank for a website/blog getting links.
Authority:high quality content (including video) that is shared more and more, which attracts more and more links plus a balanced distribution of internal links ( well known domain name is domain authority, Authority of content on a page is Page Authority),
Using Deep links:Optimize each page of website for different keyword to increase page authority.If Multiple pages in website are ranked and have good page authority will in-return increase domain authority of website.
Group or Interlink all Similar or Related Contents to Hubs:identify the high authority page in the group and send more links to that particular page, send domain based external links(on page optimization) to highest page authority web page in the group,
Avoid keyword cannibalization: it mean not using same keyword phrase i.e. targeted keyword Phrase of web page with high PA in other pages in same group pointing to high PA Web page, instead use different variants of the keyword phrase.
Increase external links :(off page optimization), fix broken links.Increase authority of your website using videos, posting unique, quality content,
Increasing social signals(twitter, google plus, face book,
Reducing Bounce Rate: High quality Content, less page loading time, Easy usability & accessibility and bringing in right reader to your website or blog will decrease bounce rate.Using Videos, Info graphics, including tools are few strategies those can reduce bounce rate.
Domain age, Relevancy and Improving brand.
Build Quality Links:
Here are latest link building techniques to get your website/blog a relevant, contextual, do-follow or no-follow back link from high DA, PA and low Alexa rank websites. Quality, Anchor text, Link count, are the metrics considered to analyze your blog/website link profile.
What is Quality of Link?
Quality of links is link anchored with keyword from relevant web page with decent page authority from an website having decent domain authority, and less Alexa rank or website trusted, or .org, .edu domains. Getting decent no of do-follow and no-follow links which build naturally.
Link Building Summary: Sources of Back links
- Bring in .edu, .org domain back links( find blogs using dropmylink, linksearhing.com, botw.org or site:.edu “your keyword”),
- Building Links i.e. getting contextual back links through Guest posting,
- Profile Creation ( Relevant, non relevant websites),
- Business Listing (manta, crunch base, active rain, biz sugar, startup nation, kudzu, yellow bot, radiate local, biznik),
- Forum submissions,
- Blogging, Micro blogging, articles, press releases, case studies,
- web 2.0 SEO,
- Social book marking,
- Writing Testimonials,
- email marketing,
- Writing review on niche related Service & Product
- Link roundups (to generate links and increase social shares),
- Go for link claims from unlinked mentions of your brand, services using mentions.net ,
- HARO ( source for back links from high authority news sites),
- Submitting websites for website reviewing or feedback sites( suggestionbox.com, criticue.com),
- submit sites for blog aggregators for getting do-follow back links(alltop.com, blogarama.com, bloghub.com, regator.com, icerocket.com),
- scoop it(no-follow back link),
- info graphics Submissions,
- back links from niche resources which redirected, changed names,
- shutdown , (Find resources using searches keyword + service no longer available, or”out of business” and research for quality links pointing to resources which can be found using ahrefs, open-site explorer, semrush and reach the webmaster and let him know about outdated link and request him to replace your content with the same result in quality, contextual links),
- broken link building ( identify resources i.e. 404 pages of any relevant website using check my link chrome extension and request for back link from the webmaster of the site),
- Google + profile (Your google + Profile allows contextual do-follow links(linking directly from google plus profile to website),
- Audio sharing on podcast directories sites,
- find your brand or presence on internet using knowem,
- Q&A sites,
- video & image marketing,
- Join communities on social networking sites,
- use similar sites, all tops,
- blog catalog to identify similar niche blogs and find link building opportunities,
- Classifieds submissions,
- back links from Wikipedia by finding dead links (find dead links using site:Wikipedia.org [keyword] + “dead link”),
- back links from reedit identifying untapped keywords,
- republishing old blog posts,
- relay on ad word ads to make killer titles and meta descriptions,
- Link to at least 3 quality, relevant resources in every piece of content that you publish(hill top algorithm),
- build links to those web pages sit on 2nd or 3rd pages of search results ((find using google search console, search analytics, )) from high authority web pages on your blog or website (find using Ahrefs),
- write micro blogs (200 words) for you tube descriptions,
- use Wikipedia as resource for topic ideas,
- write “best of ” lists in your niche for getting targeted traffic,
- find niche specific link building opportunities using flippa and more
Optimize business for personal factors i.e optimizing business for local search, International SEO, add business to business directories, maps, Reviews,or local seo, Personal history, Social connections,
- Long depth unique and high quality content,
- image optimized content,
- listed posts,
- re promoting old posts,
- publish content for social shares on Tuesday,
- promote the articles which a week older on social media.
- post lists on specific topics, interviews,
- post roundups(blog post on top contents of week),
- increase social sharing using triberr, (increases relevancy, high quality shares, engagements, views), bribe your followers(offer free links,
Blog commenting: (Two Tier Link Building )
(find using “[keyword] blogs to follow”, “best [keyword] posts 2018”, “top [keyword] blogs to follow” + “2018”),