BuzzFeed do-follow back link to your website gives more Search Engine value:
Get an back link from High DA websites increases the traffic as well as google rankings. But, Its always a hard job for every Webmaster or blogger to get these back links.Yet many link building experts doing deep research, testing all possible opportunities & using their experience made these things simpler. Here is one similar growth hack i.e. getting an do-follow back link from BuzzFeed i.e. a gold mine for all seo experts, digital marketers. BuzzFeed a Property with domain authority equals to 92, and was a source for Decent Traffic for Multiple Niche Websites/blogs/ Channels etc.
Here is the link i got for my website from Buzzfeed
Lets Now Understand how to get Link from BuzzFeed?
Lets now understand best, tested, successfully implemented opportunity to get an Indexed Back Link from BuzzFeed to Affect Blog/website SEO
Step 1: Published an Article to Buzzfeed:
Later I have noticed that my post was not indexed on google, and not even found the buzzfeed.com as a referring domain to my blog on aHref, google search console etc. Researched lot and understood that buzzfeed article get indexed only if it get featured on Buzzfeed.com home page or as part of featured articles which is controlled by buzzfeed editors.
Way’s we can make our page get published on Buzzfeed main page:
- Getting your article return through Staff writers from buzzfeed.
- Writing an unique, crazy article, posting it on BuzzFeed for free and requesting editors to include your article into featured articles,
But later on I identified an alternate way to index my BuzzFeed post.
How I Get Indexed Back Link From BuzzFeed For My Blog?
- I work with blogger Content Management System Tool, you can use word press or any CMS Tool for doing this.
- I have opted new post Opportunity to create a new post on blogger, similar can be applied on all other cms tools i.e. tumbler, medium, word press etc
- Posted an new article or blog post on Related title with the buzz feed article I want to index
- Include a Link in the post
- Then Publish the same.
- Choose Google Webmaster or google Search console to proceed further
- Go for fetch URL Option, learn more about fetch as google here
Step 3: Click on the “Request Indexing” Button to request google to Index the Fetched URL
Google came up with New Manual Crawl Limits on requesting for re-indexing through fetch as google on Google Search Console
Note:you can only do this 2 Times a Day according to google
Let me make it easier to understand how to get a back link from buzzfeed
Proceed with Buzzfeed live URL You want to Index on Google, creating an new post using your any CMS tool(word press, blogger) included with Published Link of Buzzfeed, and make it live immediately, Once the link was live, Fetch your Blog post Link included with Buzzfeed URL by placing it in the Fetch Bar of Google Search Console, And click on “request to Index” for both smartphone and desktop variations, which triggers an popup to select the Submit method, here you can go with Option “crawl this URL and its direct links” , confirm by checking I’m not a robot, and press Go button, then its done from your end. This process will sure help you in indexing your BuzzFeed back link immediately or within next 3 to 2 weeks and the same get reflected under Search console’s links to your site option or in the referring domains option of aHref or on any back links monitoring tools.
Keep a note That BuzzFeed Gives Do-follow Back link which will immediately affect your blog SEO