Social Media Marketing/ Social Media Optimization is an SEO Link building strategy where Business should regularly Post on Social Media Sites the Business News, Services And Products related, Technologies related or Niche News, Engage, Increase connections(relevant audience) ,Bookmarking Interested Links, along with Your Business Service related, product Related Webpages Links on to Social Bookmarking Sites so to get Do follow back links from Websites with high DA & PA , Sharing Business Promotional, product and Services Related, Clients Testimonials on Business Services, Product related videos, Webinars, Technical discussions related videos on Video Sharing Websites, Sharing Business Products, Services Promotional Images On High DA & PA Image Sharing Websites, Company profiles, End user Supporting, Service & Product Specifications related Presentations, Documents onto High Authority Documents and PDF Sharing Websites presentations, Writing Micro blogs on LinkedIn, Facebook are few Authority and Brand Increasing , Back Links building techniques.
Techniques to increase Your Business Brand, Domain & Page Authority using Social Media Optimization
Social media websites provide you a chance or ability to interact with the website along with interacting with visitors, Help you Business Promote product, services for the Audience who will benefit from it,
Social Media strategies or Smart Social Media Marketing help Business find Opportunities,Stay connected with existing customers, and reach potential new clients.
Social Media Websites not only help Business Share information, but also Let Audience to interact with businesses Directly.Interaction can be commenting, leaving reviews, vote on an article or post,like the Company page, provide Business recommendations, Providing ratings or writing reviews. Social Media Optimization(Process of Grabbing Relevant Traffic to site or Niche Audience attention through social media sites) is like communicate while viewing the reports,analysis,discussions etc simultaneously
Social Media Optimization Strategies & Decent DA Websites For let your business Stand Out from competitors:
Social media optimization mean Increasing your business website presence on web by advertising on Social Media Sites, Online Communities, Social book marking Sites, blogs.
Benefits of Social Media Optimization:
- Improves your business brand Value
- Promoting your Business and Services for free
- Increase leads to Business
- Get More Visibility Online
- Stay connected with Your Audience
Social Media Websites & Strategies increases Your Business Brand:
- Social Networking Sites(Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pulse, Renren, Google Plus)
- Social book marking sites(Disqus, digg, Delicious)
- Image Sharing sites(Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr)
- Doc/ PDF Sharing sites( Slide share)
- Video Sharing Sites(You tube, Vimeo, Daily motion)
- Blogging( Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr)
- Meetup.com, vine, vk.com, Xing, Twoo, MyMFB, Medium, Secrete, reddit, Stumbleupon,newsle,newsvine, diigo, folkd, bizsugar,buddymarks, blinklist, linkrena, youmob, newsmeback, designfloat, spurl.net, cloudytags, tagged,
- Create Social media Profiles, Create mission statement for each Social media sites,
- Complete 100% Profiles for all Social Media Accounts,
- Take a note of who is the target Audience,
- What Type of content Posted in Profile,
- Optimizing Your Business Social Profiles (Profile picture(company Logo or Your Professional photo), Biography(link back to your website), Cover Photo (Sizes ( Twitter(1500*500), Facebook(828*315), Google plus(1080*608), LinkedIn (1000*425))), Username(Company name))
- Optimizing Content (original (unique or new content) & curated content (shared content from various sources, re-tweets, favorites))
- Images( high quality, featured)
- Hashtags(helps to track trending topics, categorize social media posts, Increases your post out reach)
- Your Posts length (Facebook(100 characters), twitter(140 characters), Linked In( 25 words), Google Plus(60 characters)), Post schedules (Facebook(1-3 pm), twitter(12 -6 pm), linked In( 7-8 am, 5-6 pm), Pinterest(8- 11 pm), Instagram(3-4 pm)Google plus( 9-11 am)), Post Frequency ( Facebook (3 to 10 times a week), twitter (6 times per day), LinkedIn (2-5 times per week), Pinterest(5 to 10 times per day), Google plus(3 to 10 times per week)
- Track Social Media Analytics(Google Analytics with UTM Codes(campaign name, source, medium, term, content), Conversation Rate = # of Audience Comments (or Replies) Per Post, Amplification = # of Re tweets Per Tweet, # shares per post on face book, # of Share Clicks Per Post on google plus or You tube, Applause rate=# of favorite clicks per post, # of likes per post, # of +1’s Per post, economic value=Sum of Short and Long Term Revenue and Cost Savings)
- Creating Profile/communities, Engaging in relevant Communities, Invite Relevant Customers to increase Engagements on your social media profiles
- Posting Status regularly sharing information of any form( images, Videos, Links),
- Leaving Contextual Commenting, Sharing Engaging Images Or Info-graphics, Promoting Business (Company Page, Profile Creating)
- RSS Feeds
- Blogging, Article Writing, Press Release
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Get Back links to your website
- Create Inbound links,
- Making Your content distributed over the web, to allow your audience use your content
- Book marking the content Your business interested in, Tagging & Mentions
Any website that invites you to interact with the site and with other visitors falls into the definition of social media.
Social Media Automation Tools Used By Pro Social Marketing Experts:
Knowem: To check Existence of Profile on Social media Websites or Web 2.0 websites.
Canva: To check your images are sized correctly for each social media site.
RiteTag: To find the hashtags that will work for your business.
Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, CoreIBMInsights to measure economic value of social media to track small amount of direct value added to the business is and which channels are contributing how much.
Crowdbooster: To measure and optimize you Business Social media
TrueSocialMetrics: To measure the metrics Conversion rate, Amplification rate, Applause rate, and economic value to analyze real active engagement of users with your social media pages.
Google Alerts—set up a Google alert with keywords you are tracking in your industry, mentions of your brand, as well as your competitors’ names.
Quora—use Quora to monitor the questions and key discussions happening in your industry
Twitter Advance search,
Social Mention:To track and measure what people are saying about you, your company, a new product, or any topic across the social media.
Hoot Suite: Social Media Management
Here are a few suggested sources of inspiration in different areas of social media marketing:
Content marketing: Unbounce, Virgin
Social media customer service: Tangerine, Warby Parker
Social media advertising: AirBnB, the American Red Cross
Facebook strategy: Coca-Cola, Walmart
Google+ strategy: Cadbury, National Geographic
Twitter strategy: Charmin, Oreo
Instagram strategy: Herschel Supply Co., General Electric